Resources / Links
Here are some links that help you find more information.
- U.S. Railroad Retirement Board
- Federal Railroad Administration
- Fire Department of New York City
- Uniformed Firefighters Association
- Uniformed Fire Officers Association
- Fire Department of New York (unofficial)
- Fire Department of New York Insider
- New York State Insurance Department
- New York State Department of Motor Vehicles
- New York State Workers' Compensation Board
We can make a difference
From our office across from Penn Station, our NY accident injury attorneys represent accident victims, including railroad workers and firefighters, throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island, and Long Island.
Contact an injury lawyer for an honest evaluation of your case. Your initial consultation is free, and you pay no legal fees unless we recover on your behalf.
Trustworthy. Competent. Experienced.