New York Accident Attorneys
Our New York City personal injury firm puts the full force of 50 years of trial experience to help victims injured in many types of accidents. We focus on many legal areas, including the following:
- Automobile & car accidents in NY: Our NY car accident attorneys know car accidents are not always as they appear. Injury victims need automobile accident attorneys in NY who can delve deeply into the underlying circumstances to obtain the fullest possible compensation for their clients.
- Construction law in NY:Construction accident attorneys in NY need to understand all laws created to protect workers in this dangerous profession. The NY construction accident attorneys at the Law Office of Philip P. Vogt, PLLC have the extensive experience, skills, and resources to ensure clients see the best possible outcome for their cases.
- Slip fall & premises liability in NY:The extensive experience of our NY slip fall attorneys is critical in proving these complex cases. As NY premises liability attorneys, we have the resources needed to obtain evidence for many cases.
- Railroad accident in NY:Our NY railroad accident attorneys have a thorough understanding of the workings of the railroad industry, and we know all laws relating to railroad injuries. We have a reputation for achieving success in cases abandoned by other firms.
- Accidents & defects in NY:Injuries occur frequently as a result of defective products and medications. The NY product liability attorneys at the Law Office of Philip P. Vogt, PLLC have the experience needed to build solid cases on behalf of their clients.
Our New York City personal injury firm includes knowledgeable attorneys with a broad range of talents. We are proud of our credentials and invite you to examine them in detail by selecting a name.
|Philip P. Vogt||Elizabeth Chiatto Zymberi||Philip J. Vogt|
Our attorneys can make a difference
From our office across from Penn Station, our NY accident injury attorneys represent accident victims, including railroad workers and firefighters, throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island, and Long Island.
Contact an injury lawyer for an honest evaluation of your case. Your initial consultation is free, and you pay no legal fees unless we recover on your behalf.
Trustworthy. Competent. Experienced.